Re: jim goodin vids/line 6 m13 & boss slicer/setup & rc20/ stuf

Per thanks - Wow Daryl and I need those bright violet and green getups for Chinapainting!  Those are some kind of attire...  My swedish colleagues have not told me about those...

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've been occasionally working with two countrymen of yours (Peter
> Thorn and Anders Berg) via file exh as well as NinJam in a project we
> call JinDream (www.myspace.com/jindream).

Nice! Checking that page now. Interesting music! :-)

>  I hope to get to Sweden one

I hope so too, Jim. Bands got taste here:
http://pics.yemii.com/swedish-dance-bands.html

per

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com