Re: jim goodin vids/line 6 m13 & boss slicer/setup & rc20/ stuf

That sounds really great Per. I think at a time he lived in NY as I
used to see his name a bit,

I've been occasionally working with two countrymen of yours (Peter
Thorn and Anders Berg) via file exh as well as NinJam in a project we
call JinDream (www.myspace.com/jindream).  I hope to get to Sweden one
day Per.

Jim

--