Re: OT: Zoom H4 bass response (hearing oddities)

Buzap Buzap wrote:
>> The only good tip I can give you is get some good earplugs, and avoid
>> the tinnitus which will unavoidably plague you if you don't.
>>

> Yes, please take this seriously. I know tons of people who had this
>problem.
> There are also really good plugs that reduce the volume very accurately,
>without changing the frequency balances.
>
> Buzap

Talkin' ears: my tinnitus is an annoying hiss, but here's an additional
something: I seem to perceive a 1/2 step higher pitch in my left ear!  I
don't really notice it usually (seems like it would really mess up my
music enjoyment, but it doesn't)...but recently on the phone, my friend
is playing a riff, and says it's a D, and I play the note here on
several instruments and I get a D#...and after a while switch the phone
to my right ear, and suddenly it IS a D!  Mystery solved!  Hmmm...

David