RE: pretty simple moebus question

Sorry I haven't been able to keep up with the lists lately...
Did I miss anything interesting :-)

> Perhaps writing a preset with track sync mode= off and switching back
> to track sync mode=on,dont quote me on it thought but i think i tried
> it once and it worked.  Luis

If the goal is to have some tracks that are kept in sync and
some that just freewheel like ambient drone backgrounds, then
the best way is as Luis says.  Make two presets one with
Track Sync on and another with it off.  Then select the desired
presets for each track in the Track Setup.

Jeff