Re: pretty simple moebus question

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Tilmann Dehnhard <tilmann@dehnhard.com>
wrote:
> i might have asked this before and it will be in the manual, but at least
> it's not about obama:
>
> i have four tracks in moebius and i would like two of them to be
> synchronized and the other two not.
> how do i do it?
> thanx - tilmann

There are many ways, so it may be difficult to give an answer that
suits you. The stage I prefer to set that up is when I'm playing and
creating a loop. If I want a loop to be "out of sync" with the other
loops I usually end Multiply by Record. This will create a loop of an
odd length and the probability it will sync according to some unusual
time signature is small. This is a technique I have been using since
the early EDP days. A Mobius unique function I like is the instant
multiply/divide. This will create a loop with an odd length but that
is still syncing in some regard. To go Multiply by 3 and then Divide
by 2 is only two pedal/key hits (if you don't script it to be just one
pedal hit). Yet another way to change the loop length is to use
Insert, which I don't.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen