From: RP Collier
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
ReplyTo: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Nov 7, 2008 8:18 AM
Subject: OT: new kalimba album release

Greetings!

I've been intending for quite a while to make some albums that are
exclusively thumb piano, and now 'tis finally starting to happen!
New all thumb piano album just released on the Lonely Whistle label:

RP Collier  -  LAMELLAPHONE
explorations in non-traditional music for kalimba, mbira, sansa,
thumb piano

Envisioned as a zeppelin journey to bring shoes to Sasquatch,
the album is a set of minimalist songs using found object thumb
pianos from the Flickr set:
http://tinyurl.com/yt8f8j
The tracks are improvisational, many with some looping.

Best deal is from the Lonely Whistle website, $7 domestic postage paid:
http://www.doncampau.com/lw2007variousartists.htm

It is also available at CD Baby where there are audio clips of most
of the tracks:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/rpcollier4
and iTunes, Amazon etc.

Also fyi, Don Campau of the Lonely Whistle label has broadcast and
internet radio shows that spotlight indie, small label, home
recording, and he happily accepts submissions for airplay.
Contact info:
http://www.doncampau.com/
http://www.doncampau.com/npinfo.htm

regards