Re: semi-OT: i recommend Victor Wooten's book

Hi all,

Anybody ever read and wish to offer an opinion on Kenny Wheeler's book
"Effortless Mastery"?

Inspired by this thread I recalled Wheeler's book being recommended to me
quite some time ago by a dear musician friend.

I just ordered both books on Amazon.com this morning . . . so I guess I'll
be reading 'em soon anyway.

Just thought I'd ask.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you
didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail
away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore.
Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain

http://www.pfmentum.com/PFMCD007.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://guitarplayer.com/article/y2k6-international-live/Jun-07/27768

Ted Killian's "Flux Aeterna" is also available at Apple iTunes