Re: Video Visualization in Windows Media Player activated by audio

I've been emailing with the guy who wrote Electric Sheep to see if
there's any way he knows of to use a WAV file as some kind of input to
the algorithms.  I might just have to break down and do it myself.
His code is all public domain.  Yet another interesting (and time
consuming!) project. :)

--
-==-=-=-
Tony