New concept for looping control - extremely small and portable!

(If someone should take interest:)

In order to minimize my gear I'm building a new looping system with
ONLY ONE PEDAL! And it's working very well!

Why are we lugging around these horrendously heavy and huge FCB1010
beasts from Behringer? We don't need them!

It's just a laptop and the tiny analog foot switch. And then I'm using
a hand button pad to "arm" the foot switch for whatever looping action
to be executed on the next foot switch kick.

Tech info:
I'm plugging the switch into a mic pre amp input on the sound card.
Then a VST plug-in (Peakfreak by TobyBear) creates a MIDI note from
the incoming audio noise bump and I translate this MIDI note with
Plogue Bidule into the MIDI events I have set up the Mobius VST looper
for (correlates to my FCB pedal, so I will stay backwards compatible).

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)