Re: quest for a mobile recorder

I've got the H4.  Really?  can you take in tracks from the internal stereo
mic AND the line ins at the same time?  I thought through the menu that
you selected the input, and your choices are the internal mic, or line 1&2.

I might be mistaken.  the H4 hasn't seen too much use outside of being a
stereo capture device during rehearsal or jamming.  I'll have to look into
the four track mode more.

rich