Re: The Portable Looper?

Well, I dug up my old RC20, have to give it a whirl. The DD20 also sounds very interesting, and I'd been considering trying one anyway.

The portable rig I'm using is:

National M2 w/hot-rodded Hot Plate -> DL4 -> Lovepedal 2w Plexi. I can balance the amp's volume with the resonator's acoustic level & have some fun timbral interplay. I also have been throwing in Native American flute over the loops. Did you know that a flute causes guitar resonators to resonate, which can then be picked up (as it were) by the magnetic pickup in the Hot Plate? I didn't -- but it's lots of fun!

Thanks again,
Zak