Re: Beginning looper - studio monitor, PA?

Hi David,

depending on the instruments, you can plug your guitar direct into
the rc-50 and a microphone. That's what I do for smaller gigs, guitar
and hammered dulcimer mic into the rc-50 and then out of the rc-50
and into my amp. I basically treat it like a stomp box between my
instruments and amp. It works just fine. That is, unless of course
you're looking for an excuse to acquire more gear!

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada