Re: RC-50

Okay, so I got the RC-50 to slave to incoming clock, but I'm stymied
on how to start recording a phrase without retrigging clock start.
This seems to be happening when I press Play/Rec while on someone
else's master clock.  I'd like to be able to record a quantized phrase
(i.e. I can be sloppy in my start and stop pedal pushes).  I've read
the Fine Manual but could use a little help.

Anyone?

TIA,
Scott

--
"When it's right, nothing can stop it.  When it's wrong, nothing can
make it happen."