EDP

And speaking of he Echoplex Digital Pro, I have the wrong kind of
feedback pedal and I need to get the right kind.

The one I have is a Roland EV-5.  Only half of the pedal's travel
controls the feedback function of the EDP, so I don't nearly as much
control as I need.  With the pedal all the way up, I get feedback of
127 (no decay) - but I have to push it halfway down to get any change
at all in the function.

What make and model of pedal I need to get the full effect?

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730