Re: What's the best vocal looper to buy for live looping

i have.
apparently it will mean giving up some other more important features. go figure.
that 1 feature will make it complete for me and many others but hey...
all the other stuff is worth that price though.

i  have already gotten many many features added in so its not like he's ignoring me.

--Adrian Bartholomew
Quincy, IL
"Life rocks, when you don't give a damn about it."