From: Rick Walker [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 12:13 AM
To: LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)
Subject: What will become of the Repeater pitch stretching techology, I
wonder

I so wish some hardware looper would incorporate the pitch stretching
technology of the Electrix Repeater.

There is not a single other instrument out there that allows a person like
myself
to recontextualize a found sound object as a chromatic instrument.

I pray to god that my Repeater hangs on for a long time.  I love that one
function of this
looper,  may it rest in peace.

Also,  I wonder what happened to all the other Electrix products.
Is the whole company dead in the water or just the Repeater?

The tempo based, rhythmic possibilities of the Mo-FX and the Filter Factory
are incredible.

Pitch stretching algorithms in the Looperlative?    A person can dream,
can't they?

Rick Walker