Re: Posted song: fretless guitar whipping up chords by looping

Hi Per!

Got it.  The levels adjustment is critical - my first experiments with this were overloading my output.

My approach has been to use different "Presets" and to use the Rate Sequence (sometimes Pitch Sequence - but as we've discovered, this has timing issues) in the "Effects" tab to define the steps that each track will take.  It's interesting to then mix and match these presets.  I've got a different script that does 2, 3 and 4 loop captures similar to how you describe.

Thanks for the clip!  And hello from Texas :)