OT: Mackie SRM 450 or RCF ART 322A Powerd 12" Cabs

Okay, now that I have these Mackie SWA 1501 powered subs, I have decided to upgrade to some better powered cabs, and use my powered 12" EVs and powered Mackie SRM 350's as two separate set of stage monitors.

I have read some good reviews about the RCF ART series cabs. In particular, I am interestedd in anyone's comments who has A/B tested both the Mackie SRM 450s and the RCF ART 322A powered cabs (I am not interested in reviews of the 10 inch powered cabs).

Has anyone done this? Is it worth the extra $200-300 per cab to ge the RCFs? If so, what is the best price/retailer in the US?

Kris