Re: Questions on live percussion looping

may i refer you to the king of looping low budget huge
sounding percussion my dear soul friend Mr.found sound
Rick Walker
http://www.looppool.info/
he will answer all of your questions and if not he
will direct you to further pro advice,trust me!
cheers and welcome to the best looping mailing list
Luis

--- Nik Nadeau <ncnadeau@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am a college student who would like to integrate
> live percussion looping into a creative project
> performance. I want to live-loop Korean and Latin
> percussion rhythms (played on a Korean hourglass
> drum and congas, respectively), and then perform
> spoken word poetry in sync with the loops.
>
> I am entirely new to looping/live looping, and I'm
> seeking advice on how to perform live percussion
> looping in the cheapest way possible. Has anyone
> done live percussion looping before, or know how it
> works? I especially would like to know what hardware
> and software will I need (the lower the cost, the
> better), how I might purchase them, and in general
> how to logistically perform live percussion looping.
> Please note that, unfortunately, I'm not able to
> invest in live looping equipment unless my college
> grants me funds to pay for it.
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Nik Nadeau
> St. John's University
> Collegeville, MN

> Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant
> messaging. You IM, we give.

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and