From: Douglas Baldwin coyotelk@optonline.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 21:20:11 -0500
To: rithma@rithma.org, Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: recording LF

I just reviewed the new Zoom H2 for Acoustic Guitar magazine (March 2008,
Emmylou Harris on the cover). The fidelity is stupid good, even if you
happen to slightly overload the input. The four mics really do a great
pseudo-surround sound effect. I'd love to A/B the H2 against some of the
other hand-held recorders. At$200 US, it's a pretty sweet bargain.
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
www.thecoyote.org
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The volume knob on your telepathy is your morality."
- Stephen Gaskin, The Farm

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE