Re: WAY OT re: www.snopes.com/politics/military/starbucks.asp This is a Email being Verified as a HOAX on this link to Snopes Website!!!

Very funny and I bet hes a little loopy too! :o)  Thanks for looking on
the bright side of life!
The last thing I never want to do is cause anymore galactic entropy from
this twisted planet!  May
Peas be with u and take big organic carrots yerself!!!  Its nice to know I
can always turn to my
loopy friends when Im feelin lonely...  Im writing a new song to help cope
because I never knew
what loneliness was until I lost her...  I have received a wonderful gift
certificate to
sweetwater music from my Sister and Brother in Law and have been enjoying
what I bought with it.
A state of the art Alesis ipod docking mixer with killer 28 bit FX and
with the extra Benjamin I
was able to get a Zoooooom!  MRT 3B velocity sensitive drum module!  Im
writing all kinds of new
looping compositions and I am real anxious to share some samples with all
of you when I get them
to a respectable state of production hopefully pretty soon!

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs