Re: Sought after effect

At 3:13 PM -0800 1/21/08, Tim Nelson wrote:
>I wonder if you could modify a joystick to connect to
>the 1/4" expression pedal jack on something like the
>Boss PS-3, 5 or 6...

I'd agree.  But instead of a modified joystick, try a Devi Ever PEEP:

        http://www.deviever.com/fx/peep/index.html

Photo-eye device that plugs into any expression pedal jack (such as
the ones on the Boss pedals mentioned above).  You can most likely
use it with other pitch shifters that have expression inputs.

They're tiny, cheap, and handy as hell.  Works great!

        --m.
--
_____
"take one step outside yourself. the whole path lasts no longer than