Re: Sought after effect

Looking for something that directly modifies the audio, since MIDI is
for nerds. ;)
Up till now I've been using my Dr. Sample as a pitch bender - that's a
knob, and it's a little hard to get it 'back in tune' after a little
twist. Thanks for pointing out that little box though!

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com