Timefactor looper Eventide response

Greetings Ian,

Thank you for contacting us and providing your feedback!

If you can confirm that your TimeFactor is running on a OS version other than 2.0, you will unfortunately experience this issue. This was an issue that
was identified in our first releases. We have since released a public beta version of new software for the TimeFactor in which this issue was addressed
and eliminated.

You may visit our website to first create a user profile, register your TimeFactor and then you will be eligible to receive the latest update. Please visit
www.eventide.com
to begin this process.

If after updating to the 2.0 version you still experience this issue, please contact me immediately.

Kind Regards!

D. Rooney
Audio Support Technician
Eventide Inc.