Re: NAMM report: Friday

Believe it or not, this is my first time on the computer since NAMM
started.
It is good to be home.

I've decided that the best thing about NAMM is being able to talk to
people
that you don't normally get to see face-to-face.  It was a real joy for me
having Rick, Bill and Steve playing music in the Looperlative booth.  They
were all amazing.  At one point Kim said to me that we had the weirdest
music in all of the NAMM show at our booth which I'm really proud of.
Thanks, Kim, it was so good to see you again.

All in all, it was a wonderful show.  I got to meet some people that I've
never met before and I got see people that I haven't seen since last year.
It is a very amazing gathering.

Bob