Re: TimeFactor

Not really.  Companies have different ideas of what their products are designed to do than some of the users.  The TimeFactor wasn't designed as a looper--it's a delay box that has a looping function.  My guess is that they intended people to sample phrases which didn't cross the start point, which is a very common use for looping in the general populance.