TimeFactor looper issue

Hi,

I've recently bought the TimeFactor and have a problem with the looper.

It works fine apart from one issue which is something of an irritant. If a note is held over the start/end point of a loop, there is a noticeable glitch, a click . I understand that there is bound to be some small affect of the loop join (it's not like a sample where you can match the waveform up etc.), a change in timbre, or even a jump in note if inaccurately playing...  but I certainly wouldn't expect anything of this degree on the unit (especially at this price). It certainly isn't the worst, the Boss RC20XL is far worse, however the Line6 DL4 is far better.

This glitch means that it is impossible to set up a drone sound by holding a note and layering it over a few cycles of the loop. It also makes it impossible to run notes or phrases across the loop point without hearing the glitch.

I'd be very interested to hear your response and particularly if this is planned as a "fix" in a software revision.

I am copying this to the Looper's Delight mailing list as this is emerging as a problem for others who have bought the TimeFactor.

Regards.

Ian Popperwell (Bristol UK).