Re: TimeFactor

Ian Popperwell <popperwell@iname.com> wrote:
Hi Toby,

I have very recently got the TimeFactor and only given a looper a quick try
out. Since your email, I've been trying it properly. And yes, I get the
glitch at the end(or start) of a loop only when a note/phrase is played/held
over the start point. And Yes, I agree this is anoying. I also have an
RC20XL which is far worse though for this, but, as Stephen Scott suggested
some while ago, it is improved by creating an empty loop first before
playing into it.
Sorry for the repetition !

Stephen Scott