Re: OT: new all-tube guitar amp

Hee hee hee...I love the fact that these guys exist, because they are
so patently un-commercial. This is what they do: take a big 'ol
rock-guy head, fill it will all kinds of crazy tones that places it
firmly in the niche market, put a $5000 price tag on it that limits it
further to only a handful of rich studio owners and rock stars, then
adorn it with the most vile artwork...ever. I mean seriously, anything
this offensive just makes me giggle, but HOO BOY this is some deeply
sick-puppy stuff. If you click on the hi-res version, don't say I
didn't warn you...not at all safe for work (or probably home!).

(and if anyone buys one I gotta hear it...)

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com