New CD out... Sweeping the Noise Floor.

My first full length studio recording in about two years is now available
online via CDbaby.com as both a full blown CD with color packaging or as a
discounted download of MP3s.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/sweepingnoisefloor

The project is called Sweeping the Noise Floor and is 60+ minutes of
ambient,industrial, and otherwise OUT there modular synthesizer
excursions. I also have quite a few wavetable synthesis experiments mixed
in as that's what I was up to at the time.

All instruments are from my studio and range from vintage items like the
EMS SynthiA or Arp 2600 to more contemporary modules by MetalBox and
Blacet. A DSI Evolver and the UWave II show up along with a few other
surprises.

There as short samples of each song on the CDbaby.com page and one full
track for download on my site HelpWantedProductions.com.

This record was well over two years in the making and contains a lot of
joy, heartache, headache, and satisfaction. I hope you enjoy it as much as
I enjoyed making it and if so, please spread the word.

If this collaboration with CDBaby is successful I may be releasing some
out of print CDs from Music For Isolation Tanks, Overdrive Date Master,
among other HWP label favorites.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/sweepingnoisefloor

Thanks!

_David Talento

      Weird, Scary, and Beautiful Music and Art:
        Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com