Re: Fretless guitar built - ripped off the frets...

LOL ...this Saturday, I spent the morning and early afternoon meeting with a luthier to start work on mine! I had removed the frets last year from my Fender Squier but had been unable to attend to the finishing of it. Right now, he is looking into installing a non-wood fingerboard, a brass nut, and permanently installing a GK-3 MIDI pickup. The stereo outs and Fernandez Sustainer install will come later.

Looks like there continues to be a lot of interest in this approach to playing!

Dennis