Re: Tapping -- What are the tricks to staying synched to your rhythm section

I've imported percussion loops into the RC 50 for the drummer to play to. Much more musical then a click, although some drummers will prefer that. You can send the click to headphones with the RC 50. With the RC 20, you are out of luck.