From: deafrose58@hotmail.com
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Live Looping signal chain
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:18:18 -0800

Up to yesterday, I ran my guitar to an ME 50, then to an AB switch to either or both MusicMan 2/10 & 1/12, to RC 20 and then to a DD. The ME 50 has a good delay which I've experiemented with delaying front--looping and then delaying at the end. You can get some incredible noise that way.
Just got the RC 50. so we'll see what planet I land on next.

J.D.Devros
deafrose58

> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 12:42:41 -0600
> From: dgd0460@gmail.com
> To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
> Subject: Live Looping signal chain
>
> Got a couple of questions.
>
> 1. When you guys do live looping on stage, where in the signal chain do
> you place your looper? I have a JamMan and am wanting to incorporate it.
>
> 2. For those of you that use 2 loopers, do you use a AB switch and put
> the loopers on different paths or do you keep them on the same signal route?
>
> Thanks,
> Daniel

Watch "Cause Effect," a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/specialoffers.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_MediaCtr_bigscreen_012008

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com