Re: Recent Listening...

Yo,

I'm a big Nels fan too - I buy pretty much everything he does.

But lately (today at least) I've been listening to a playlist in my iTunes
I call "Nordic Jazz"

It includes various albums by: Terje Rypdal, Eivind Aarset, Nils Petter
Molvær, Jan Garbarek, and Per Boysen.

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

Also check out the BEMF 1 CDs at:
http://www.boisemusicians.com/experimental/cd.htm

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042
http://www.guitarplayer.com/story.asp?storyCode=18131

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???