Crackle during playback

Title: Crackle during playback

Hi all,
I need help to solve a crackle problem that I hear about every minute and 5 seconds

The problem occurs with every audio files and with any software (for example, I tried with Windows Media Player or with Audio file player in Bidule or uploading a loop on a mobius track)

The problem occurs with both Windows XP (Pentium 4  2,2 Ghz   512 RAM) and with my new Macbook/BOOTCAMP (XP partitioned using FAT file system)

The problem doesn't occur with either Windows 2000 (Pentium 4 2 Ghz 256 RAM ) or a MAC (for example, I tried with  I-tunes or with Audio file player in Bidule_mac version or uploading a loop on sooperlooper track)

My sound card is RME FF400 and I already updated the driver

Thanks to anyone who can give me some suggestions

Scopri la nuova Alice Mail!
1 GB di spazio con antivirus, antispam e fino a 2 GB di allegati.

Registrati GRATIS su http://registra.rossoalice.alice.it/registra/basic/entratabasic.do?entryPoint=footer