RE: Powered Subs

When i played in different bands as a side guitarrist
i never really understood why this bands would be
hauling this bulky and heavy boxes that just sat there
silently and that was because most of the time i was
standing on stage next to them,until i realized you
have to stand a certain distance away from them to
start feeling the so called "bass thump".however ive
also heard that some systems work well with others and
some donīt so make sure to ask and try.
Thank god things are getting lighter,from what i hear
this babies seem to be compact powerful and the one of
the lightest:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fbt_maxx_9_sa.htm
combine them with their light tops you may have a
killer sound
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fbt_maxx_2_a.htm
then again yes,price hurts auch...
by the way happy new year dudes!!