Re: Zoom G2 vs Digitech RP150

> Makes perfect sense. These pedals are what, 100 bucks?
well, imo the Zoom G2 sounds much better than 100 bucks.
Of course, you cannot expect top-of-the-class compression or reverb.
But the basic effects are really good and sound excellent.

> >Zoom doesn't do acoustic
> >well, but they probably do better at electric sounds I'm guessing.

It would be also my first guess to use the Zoom pedal for grunge guitar
rather than country folk. However, sometimes I'm not sure if it is the
effects or the default patches configured maybe by a progressive rock
guitarist (instead of a nashville singer/guitarist). Generally, I have
that problem also with "European versus Asian" sound style on keyboard
patches. The first preferring more warm/mellow the latter more
bright/clear sounds.

I had good results for acoustic fx with the Zoom G2 when using it in a
very subtle way. (default patches were horrible and sounded like
"plastic").

Buzap