Amp/P.A. Recommendation

Aloha

my RC-50 arrived this morning and I am already deeply in love

i'm writing to ask for a recommendation or two for a useful amp or
p.a. to run it through.

I'm a percussionist/singer who usually gets by just fine acoustically
- venues I work in never have more than 50-75 people.  What I'll be
looping are:

frames drums (a pretty quiet drum with a wide sonic range)
a variety of hand percussion
multiple layers of vocals

i'm interested in something reasonably portable.  I have looked at the
Fender Passport P80 P.A. system, but could be happy with a single
source speaker system as well.

Those of you working in scenes which don't require massive volume, I'd
be grateful for any recommendations.

thanks!

--
Michael Wall

Beauty and strength, leaping laughter, delicious languor, force and
fire are of us!

3934-A Harding Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816 (808) 737-3786 H    377-3786 C