Re: Scripting/Command Chaining in the Max/MSP Kaiser Looper

On 12 nov 2007, at 01.30, Krispen Hartung wrote:

> I just made this a lot better. Now, I can control the speed of the
> continuous pitch change

Do you mean that a pedal controls an exponent for the the speed of
pitch rise/fall? That's what you said.

> and the values of beginning or end points with my
> expression pedals - any pitch in reverse or forward to any pitch in
> reverse
> or forward.  Can you Mobius guys do this with your scripts?  :)

In Moibus there is no micro pitch control capability, so everything
goes on a chromatic scale up and down. If you're fine with that I
guess Mobius can do it. But it's hard to answer since the question
doesn't clearly specify the scenario. My own programming work with
Mobius is more about restricting the technical looping options to
open up for more musical options in performance.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)