First posting...

Hello there people,

I'm new here and this is my first post. I'm very much into looping
for a long time now and about time to get on this list. I really got
into looping through Jon Brion. I have been a fan from him for more
then 10 years and even saw some of his great shows in Largo in LA
where he exposed some of his impressive loopings-skills.

I did a recording of some of my looping some while ago, and thought
it would be nice to share it with you guys. The topic is a bit
strange though. It's about the fact that I wrote music for some
Commodore 64 games a long time ago. As some kinda nostalgie I still
once in a while make an album with old C64 classics. Hence the Green
Beret by Martin Galway. Well, hope you'll enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8UBY8Yj9c0

Happy to be a part of Loopers-Delight!!

Cheers,

Reyn