Re: First posting...

Hey Reyn!

Whas the dealeo yo?

Get down wit yo bad self yo!

WOW!

It is sooooo inspiring to rub elbows with great talent on this forum.

Welcome!

I'm new to this forum too and am not sure I'm worthy. But It is
inspiring to be part of the community.

I have a feeling the more seasoned loopers are going to be impressed
with your stellar talents. I know I am and I'm persnickety indeed.

I'd love to know some details of who you are. What planet you're
from. A bit about your history. what food  you eat. What are your
sleeping habits and so on.

What is the nucleus of your gear?

I noticed on the youtube video,  as you added more and more layers to
your groove, all the parts are nice and clear and balanced. Did you
remix it after the performance?

Thanks again for sharing and welcome aboard comrade!

Peace.

   http://www.myspace.com/chucksilva