RE: y2k7 mp3s

I agree with Ted on Experiment#1.   #1 sounds similar to the live audience
experience - perhaps depending on where you were sitting in the room in
relation to the PA spkrs.

#2 sounds like a 'different mic placement' that has been enhanced with some
effects, and not as much like the live audience experience (IMO - but then
who else's O would it be ;-)

And Thanks! For reminding me how wonderful Henry Kaiser's performance was -
and for those who were not able to attend Y2K7 - this was being played in
front of an amazing! Video Henry shot underwater for freakin' alien looking
landscape and critters that live there - amazing!!

-Qua