Re: Midi Wizard controller - help needed

 > I acquired a new Rolls MidiWizard foot controller about a year
ago.  I'd
 > like to use it now to control Mobius and/or  effects processors.

The MidiWizard only sends program changes.  You can use it to control
Mobius but you will not be able to use any of the "sustain" or
"long press" functions that require the pedal to send a MIDI note on/off
when the switch does down and up.  The easiest way to get it set up
is to use the "MIDI capture" feature in the MIDI Control dialog.

I see that the device can also be programmed to send up to 8 program
changes with one switch.  If yours was programmed that way it may
confuse Mobius and behave inconsistently.  See if there is some kind
of global reset sequence.  Use the MIDI-OX utility to see for sure
what it is sending.

 > For example,some effects processors are expecting unlatched
 > or latched pedal presses.

This sometimes means that they need a pedal that can send MIDI note
or controller messages rather than program changes.  You'll need to
read the processor's MIDI implementation manual to see if it will work.

Jeff