46 Seconds from the Boss DD-20 (Was Newbie!)

Ted K. wrote:
> To my knowledge, the maximum delay time is 23 seconds.

> Unless Boss has upgraded the memory on the things, I suspect it still is.

> You might want to check, if this is important to you, before you buy.

If you read my review/description of the Boss DD-20 on the Looper's Delight web site, you'll find the neat trick I discovered to create up to 46 seconds of delay from this cool little cream-colored box. It's in there; you just gotta know how to coax it out.

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
www.thecoyote.org
coyotelk@optonline.net

"The volume knob on your telepathy is your morality."
- Stephen Gaskin, The Farm