Re: Newbie!

Hi there!

On Oct 11, 2007, at 7:14 AM, Moore, David W Civ 86 MXS/MXMTA wrote:

If I set a Gigadelay to 100% feedback, then everything I play will get
repeated for forever! Unlimited looping! 46 seconds is long enough too!

The DD-20 is something I've frequently used.

I've owned up to 3 of them at a time and I still own one.

To my knowledge, the maximum delay time is 23 seconds.

Unless Boss has upgraded the memory on the things, I suspect it still is.

You might want to check, if this is important to you, before you buy.

On the other side, it is a useful pedal indeed.

Like you said, I too use the Delay Mode at (or near) 100% feedback instead of the Loop Mode.

Loop Mode reminded me too much of the RC-20 -- which I owned for less than a week and took right back to Guitar Center for refund/trade-in on another DD-20.

Having lops that at least have the possibility of decay and change seems a lot more musically useful and normal.

There's my 2 cents.

Good luck and welcome aboard.

tEd KiLLiAn

Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:

Also check out the 1st set of BEMF (Boise Experimental Music Festival) CDs at:

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???