RE: Mobius Multiply Help

Hi Peter and Jeff,

Thanks for the help
I tried both of your suggestions but still no luck.
Here's what I'm trying to do.

1. Record a short percussive loop.
2. Overdub it.
3. Extend the loop by hitting multiply to record a longer loop and then
hit multiply again to play it.

I'm only using one track.

I've tried some different configs but no luck.
With the EDP, when ever I press multiply again the extended loop starts
playing immediately.
What happens right now is there is a pause before the loop starts and when
it does start some of what I was recording is missing.

Here's my  current config.

Quantize Mode:  Cycle
Rec Mode: Toggle
Overdub Mode: Toggle
Multiply Mode: Traditional
Switch Quantize: Off
Round Mode: Checked

Am I not using Mobius in the right way?
Is there a better way to use it?

Are there any places where I could find some preset configs and how people
are using them?

Thanks,

Andre