Re: FCB "Direct Select" ? (was: Posting my looping rig's specification s)

Here is my FCB:

http://www.krispenhartung.com/gear/fcb.jpg

Bank 1 is all for my max/msp looper.

Bank 2, preset 1, allow me to scroll through the max effect parameters I
want the FCB foot controllers to control - that way, if I had two effects
running, I can use the expressions to control the paramaters of one, but
ignore the other.

All the remaining presets are for turning my max patches on and off.

Kris