Re: FCB "Direct Select" ? (was: Posting my looping rig's specification s)

Wow, Fabio, do you really have a photographic memory? That is cool. I've
only known two people who had this, the prior director of work
organization
(my boss), and a keyboard player I used to play with years ago. I recall
one
gig where our singer lost his voice, and we handed the lyrics sheet to the
keyboard player. He glanced at it for 10 seconds, and then sang the lyrics
verbatim. I wonder if Jaco had a photographic memory.

For me, my memory is so shot from over-use and sleep deprivation, that I
have to write everything down. My FCB is completely labeled with each
function on every button, three banks worth. And my max patch has a
section
with the letters and numbers of my keyboard mapped to similar functions.
My
memory used to be a lot better when I was getting my bachelor's degree, as
distinctly remember memorizing pages and pages of text on the elaboration
of
specific philosophical theories, and then writing them down during essay
exams.  I just feel like my brain has been re-wired since then...who
downgraded my processor when I was asleep at night? :)

Kris