Re: another survey (wasRe: OT, but getting close to not-OT: guitar/sax improv sessions)

On 6 okt 2007, at 23.19, Tilmann Dehnhard wrote:

> hey: i can click some vocal groove, lay down a bassline on the
> contrabassflute and have a solo
> on the regular flute!

Then it's about time you stop being lazy and learn to play your
looper as well as you play your flutes! ;-)

> On 6 okt 2007, at 23.18, Krispen Hartung wrote:
>> So, out of curiousity, how many people, when replying to this
>> message, see my email in the TO box rather than the LD address?

Tilmann also needs to adjust his mail client settings.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)