Re: Following Acoustic Musicians with Looper

also, when you change the tempo, the band might interact with that, too.
so you might end up in an interaction loop with everybody trying to catch
the other's tempo...

i had good results with tapping the repeater's tap tempo button. awkward
finger position for
tapping, though.

when i used ableton live on stage, i would trigger stop and start with a
little keyboard.
like: hitting stop on the 4+ and stop on the 1.
that worked really well.

tilmann